Monday, January 26, 2015

My list of wants

My wants in life are simple. It is a humongous list. It is not short by anyone's list. I have been told that all these wants are bad for a person. Things happen have to accept it, deal with it the best you can and go on. Easier said than done.

I do know that my blogging helps me at times and I need to continue with it. If those of you are reading this I would appreciate your words of wisdom, Especially if you been there. 

I am financially unstable. This I would dearly love to fix. I want to be able to shop wisely, save and pray for things to get better.

I still want my own home. I would love something outside the city limits where I can keep livestock or other animals

I would like to have a room for crafting, for when I have to work at home, meditation/prayer, to read a book, watch something on the boob-tube that I want to watch not what everyone else wants to.

I do miss having a piano would like to get another one, just right now I don't have the man power to help me move.

Going to other places for vacations is good but not that important. I would miss my pets.

If I won a million dollars would I still work Yes. Why you would ask? I would most definitely get bored going out to eat, shopping or just staying home and do nothing.

I have to go now I may or may not add to this later. I am work.

Thank you for listening to me complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment