Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jan 03 2012

My Pet peeved for the day.
What is wrong with you men? You lets us drive a POS to work, don't even tell you the problems that the vehicle is having. Yet you want to user our cars for what ever purposes you need. If it breaks down on us we have to fix your cars, if ours break down on you we still have to fix our vehicle.

It is okay for you take off with our stuff, but if we take off with your stuff you want it right then and there. Stupid man takes my truck to use, but has my work tag in it. I had to get a stinking permit because the dumbass did not think about it and his thing when I called can you get a temporary badge. You know I should not have had to. You should have brought my vehicle back, the same day. Oh know that is to much hard work. Why? Because you  don't like to drive, your to f#$king lazing to do anything.

I am so tired of being treated like a f#$king outsider, of being there for your dumbass, and you cannot, will not ever be there for me.

I am sorry Bloggers I am just freaking ticked off.

No comments:

Post a Comment