Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Music

What does music do to you? Does it calm you? Can it make your emotions be like a yoyo up and down? Can it uplift your spirits?

I guess it would depend on the music. I sometime can imagine myself listening in a perfect sunset, or sunrise. or just feeling a cool breeze blowing. I have no favorite genre. I like everything as long it uplifts me, does not cause me to be sad and depressed.

Then you have those song that all you want to do is drown your sorrows in a jug, bottle, can of booze of some sort. I guess that is why I avoid them when I hear them. I use to like to listening to country music but they have become almost to sappy for me to listen to. It is hard to hear love songs when you have no one to love you back. I can almost sit and listen through out the day, working with my head set on and listening to something,.

My next question. Why can't we have a radio for those like country n wester, rock n roll, r&b, souls, rap, etc. I like everything it is hard to find something to stick with when you like to listen to so much.

I guess I better get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment