Monday, June 10, 2013

Jun. 10, 2013

Have you ever asked these questions?

What are you doing with your life?

Where are you heading?

Why can't I stop spending money?

Why do I find the wrong kind of man for me?

Why can't he be a bit of a bad with hint of goodness?

Then you have the what if's.

What if I changed myself for him?

What if I stopped trying?

What if I did not buy this at the store?

Then the should haves or have not  or the could haves or could not have sneak in.

I should have returned that ratchet.

I should have not put school off,

There are endless questions in life. I can go on and on. So what do we do with ourselves when those little questions sneaks into our minds. Do we ignore them? Answer them? How do we learn from our mistakes so as not to repeat them the next time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment