Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday Feb. 23, 2013

I am still in a frustrated state of mind. The though of having to pack up my things and move because I cannot afford the rent, household and personal bills.

I pray and hope, try to keep my faith that I will not loose my job. I have had a feeling that it would last a very long time. I keep hoping and wanting it to last. I want out of debt, I want sit at home and imagine no more excessive bills. I can live and enjoy life with not much worries. I have such dreams. I want my own small farm, my job, finish school and be my own success. I want to get to the state that no matter what life brings me, I will be okay, I want that confidence not only in myself but in life itself.

I don't like to worry, stress, nervousness or have anxiety attacks. It is not good on a persons health. I have so many health problems will I be able to find another job or will I be another statistic going on disability until I can figure out what is wrong with me and how to make it better.

I am in a worried state today my thoughts are chaotic. I will probably be here off and on, writing things down. I think it helps me out a lot. I have to figure out how to build up that faith and self confidence that the doors will continue to open for me. That I will continue to do what I am suppose to do. I just want to be successful in my own mind, not to impress others but to impress myself, showing myself I can and did do it.

I pray that our government will wake up before it is too late. I want to see my country and people make it in this world. I want to keep on fighting, and being as strong as I can be but at times that is so hard. I guess I wined enough as it is. I will be back here to post more later on today. If I can put things here or on paper I will feel to much better. I need to learn the Secret to be a better me.


I am back  it is 1:45 pm. Okay now I have convinced myself that I will keep my job, I just need to stay away from the news, and news papers. I have this belief now that I will have my job for a long, very long time. I will finish my school (just got to stop being lazy) and my dreams will come true. This is the important thing to do in life. You must keep a positive attitude (very hard to do) and be thankful every day. Also let the beauty of a sunset fill you or the rise of the sun. Let things you find beautiful fill your heart and soul up with these wonders. This is Gods love and his art.

No comments:

Post a Comment