Monday, October 27, 2014

Living in the Now

How does one person live for today, not yesterday or tomorrow? I am still trying to figure that one out. I have lived with what my mom, dad, aunts and uncles have said. I am always telling that little voice in my head to be quiet.

I have several things I need to do. I need to take a portrait of myself to send to my dad, clean house do that fall cleaning.

I have no idea what I am talking about today I will probably sound like I am on drugs, drinking or both. I may be posting things off and on here. I use the blog post as my sounding board. I wonder if we become more nuts when we answer our own questions to ourselves. My dad is right about one thing, it takes discipline to make changes to do what you should be doing, at the same time  a person needs to have some fun, relaxation. A chance to realign ones self.

Now I am confused. Yack at you all later.

See I told you a be back that was short. Time 8:32 am Oct. 27, 2014. Lets see how long I will be back. LOL.

I miss shopping at the craft stores, book store and I do like home improvement stores. Maybe it is a good thing I don't visit junk oops I mean antique stores and thrift stores. I may find things I cannot live without of come up with projects that I never seem to start nor finish.

Time now 8:34 am Oct. 27, 2014. I am leaving now.

No comments:

Post a Comment