Saturday, November 1, 2014

Crazy Woman putting it politely

I am not nuts, crazy or anything else. I am an emotional person. Everyone is so busy pointing out my faults when those same faults is their own. I won't deny that I have those same faults just tired of everyone pointing them out to me.

Well I don't know what to think or feel anymore. I was told I got an attitude today. I did not snap at anyone in the restaurant, got miffed when I was asking the waitress a question about what came with a plate and how many ribs came with it and the person I was with told me your not getting that. All I was asking at the time was a question. He wanted a family meal and tried to see if his sister wanted to come or not. Then he started to say something bout my attitude then I said I wanted to go home. I think the only time I snapped at him he stopped at another restaurant that was closed and he slammed his truck door. I had an attitude about that then and there but I let it dropped. He said i can pay for but then I would have to wait for him to finish.  I got up paid for my drink which he tired to pay for it.and I walked out the door.  Then he proceeded to yell at me some more and I told him I wanted to go home because I had the shakes. I am a diabetic, I did not eat well today and it dropped due to not eating and I got the shakes.

So everything is my fault not his. He pulled into another location and I said I just wanted to go home. He said I was in his truck he will go and do what he wants to, if I did not like it i can get out and walk so I did. So I am walking home with the shakes and luckily I did not faint or go into a coma.

So everything is still my fault no one wants me, etc., etc.

take care,
catch you later.




No comments:

Post a Comment