Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Feb. 1, 2012

Hey bloggers. I hope your having a wonderful year so far. Can you believe it? We already have one month gone. Now do we hope the ground hog see's his shadow in the morning or not. It does not matter to me any more. Also this month is the LOVE month. I think it is another gimmick to get people to spend money on romantic notions. I don't if there is such a thing as love or not, I guess I don't believe it because I have not found it. I have found more jerks, assholes, wanna be lovers, cheats and abusers or those who r a combination of all. I will have to see about saving up my money this month to treat myself. I am going to put out a warning sign, cupid is not allowed here. lol.

I guess I am going to go, catch you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment