Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Feb 7, 2012

Why do people think it is okay to take their crap out on me? Is it because I am handy, available or whatever. I don't know. I don't do anything to anyone I keep to myself as much as I can. I have learned not to ask for help, to go out with me, spend time with me etc. I have always been there for others but they are never there for me accept as a punching bag of sorts.

I am so freaking tired. I am yelled at because the internet does not work properly, the dogs pissing & shitting in the floor. For asking a question that someone does not like or giving the answer that they don't like. I am always the problem they never are the problem.

I want a house of my own. I really do. I just don't know how with such bad credit. I need to do so much stuff I have no idea where to start.

I will come back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment