Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Nov. 21, 2012

I have my doctors appointment at 10 am. I hope everything comes out good.

How do you let someone go? How do you find a new love when your still in love with someone else? I am so badly hurting and really wanting to let go, to find someone who is willing to be there for me, not afraid of life. I know me and my exroommate/boyfriend will not get back togther, my head is constantly telling me this but my heart hopes that we can work on things and get back together.

My dreams are of no concern or matter to another human being only to me. I am trying not to let that bother me but it does. I guess my only worth to a man is to have sex with then get up and leave. I am such a fool and I am stupid.

I guess I will complain some more later in the day. I wish that my ex would come back to me. I want him to love me.

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment