Thursday, November 29, 2012

Nov. 29, 2012

School sucks. I am about ready to through my laptop with the ebook out the door. I have done this problem more than 3 times now. I have lost track of how many times I have redone this problem.

Why do the men that come into my life, helped gave me life don't want me? What is wrong with me other than my current health problems. Is it because I am not the person they wanted me to be, or something else. I don't know. I feel like I am here for them more than for me.

I have got to learn how to take care of me and be there for me, if that seems selfish so be it. I have always put others before me and I am the one that is left out in the cold. I will get into details at a later date.

I am going to try to work on my school some more.


No comments:

Post a Comment