Friday, November 11, 2011

Nov. 11. 2011

I have no idea where to start. I so confused.I want out of debt so badly. I am thinking of trying Freedom Debt Relief. I also want a small farm, have some goats no cows been thru that don't want to do that again. It would be nice to have a dairy goat.

Well yesterday I travelled to spend Veterans day plus the weekend with  my mom and son. The dogs were so happy to see me. As soon as I stepped into the door I had to pick up one of them up and then as soon as I was able to sit down I was way laid by them all. We have 5 dogs and 2 cats. lol. My son works nights, and I forgot where I was. Scared the you know what out of me when he walked in through the door.

I need a 2nd income but what to do, have no clue. All I know is I am tired of struggling. My roommate wants to buy my truck but I am so tired of paying money out and not having anything left. Thinks that I make loads of money, don't realize that the majority of my money goes to bills.

I guess enough complaining today. I am enjoying my time with my family. I will talk to you all later

No comments:

Post a Comment