Thursday, November 24, 2011

Nov. 24, 2011 Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Eat the pig save the turkey, lol. Just kidding.

I hoped everyone had a wonderful holiday. I fixed broccoli, rice and cheese casserole, pumpkin pie squares and deviled eggs. I took them over to my roommates sister and shared Thanksgiving with her and some of her family.

I want to say I am thankful for my family, friends. I am happy to be alive, roof over my head and to have my pets with me. I am so grateful to get up out of bed, seeing a beautiful sun rise on my way to work, the beautiful sunsets, the beautiful scenry. I am grateful that my truck starts every day and gets me back and forth to work, the stores. I am glad for the lessons that life has put forth, the things I need to learn.

I do miss my mom, son and the rest of my family every day. I even miss the roommate. I am blessed to have them.

No I will not be doing the Black Friday shopping. Shopping at Walmarts Supercenter & Crest grocery stores before a holiday was a mess,I really do not want to do that on Black Friday. I am sometimes okay with the crowds but this is one time I would rather have not gone shopping. I will not fight with people for items I want to get family and friends for Christmas. My son has or gets what he wants for Christmas and I do to at times so when that happens that is our Christmas. I will pay the full prices for things than worry about sales even though they would be good deals.

My plan is to get up Friday morning, go to Big O's to have the oil changed in the truck and to figure out why my maintenance light keeps coming on and off. After that I have no idea. I put a stop payment on Freedom Debt Relief, so I am not sure how much money will be going out of my account. One of the main reasons I need to have my trucked looked out and not sure how much it will cost to get it fixed, and I don't know if I will have to pay the rent again or not, you know cover the roommate butt.

I will chat with you all later.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment