Sunday, November 20, 2011

Nov. 20, 2011

Three more day and I am no longer on call. Yippee.

I wish I was smarter than the average bear. I feel like an idiot. I am going have to pay rent again, the darn roommate has not yet paid me back for last months rent. Last night he got to punching buttons on my computer disconnecting me from the internet while I was in the middle of doing something. If I done that while he was playing his game in the middle of a raid. I would be called selfish, rude etc. I have thought about taking him off line.

Now I have 2 bills that will not get paid this month. Thanks roommate. Your all heart and thought, not. I don't think he has a heart accept what is between his legs that is his only heart. I know I am not being very nice. I am just a bit upset.

I will catch you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment