Saturday, November 19, 2011

Nov. 19, 2011

I am not sure what to do with myself today. I am on call so that means lugging my work laptop where ever I go along with the pager. I could have went out with the roommates sister to the movies but I just don't want to get called to work in the middle of enjoying a movie.

I miss my mom. She called wanted to sell some thing of mine and wanted to know if her friend can have my yarn. To late she is already using it but I really don't mind. I need it get it all used up.

The dogs and I are doing just fine. They seem to get along with the roommate. The only time they go outside if I take them out, I sometimes have to shut the back door or they will come back in with me. They will not stay outside on their own. They bark at anything and anyone. Even lights from cars passing by at nights. They are just like little children you tell them to stop, they just ignore you, lol, but eventually they stop barking. I took them out to play ball this evening they seem to enjoy that as well.

I love to watch craft & cooking videos on you tube. Thank god for DVR I can record craft shows on tv since they don't come on when you home. I know they are reruns but they have some good ideas. They do make things look so easy. Even the home improvement shows are the same but I like the idea of making your own decorations for your house.

Now I just need someone to go with me to the thrift stores and rummage sales. I need a couple of lamps and storage solutions not only for my kitchen but for my crafts and maybe for my clothes. I do hate digging through boxes, they are labeled but bye the time I find the box I am looking for I am out of the mood.

I am trying to manage my time, 1 hr for studying, crafting, cooking (that always takes longer than an hr bye the time you get your food cooked, ate and then you have to do the dishes) & some reading time just so hard. Plus your having to fit in house hold chores. If someone has a some ideas on how to do this better I sure would love to hear them.

The roommate and I get along okay at times, but thinks I should drop everything I am doing for his sister, she wanted me to go to the movies but I am on call. He had to ask me the percentage of me getting called to work but he don't get it or understand. I am not going to miss a movie because the server went down or the archiver hung up and the system crashed it could take up to 1 hr or longer ot get the system back up. I have to call this person and that person to find out what is going on and why. I also never know if I will have to get called to go into the office either. He thinks he knows my job but he does not. I can get called in the middle of the night because the system decided to go on a protest. I also have to make sure that the programs that are schedule to run dont get interrupted or if they crashed I have to reschedule them. I am not going to spend my time not watching a movie to do this. I would have lost my $8.00.

He thinks me and his sister don't get along but I am not like them\. I don't treat people like they are there for me. I don't walk into someone house, even if I had a key to their house I would not walk into their house like I own it and take things whether they belonged to me or not. I don't knock on someone door and then proceed to walk in either. But this has been done to me. What if I was laying naked on the sofa, or what if I was making out with the roommate her brother etc. I honestly think that is rude but I guess I was brought up to formal and not informal. She has come in gotten dog food she has bought for his dog which he no longer has, she has the dog, made snide remarks that the food I bought was crappy and when I went home to visit my mom and son, made remark about furniture I brought back with me. I went to rummage sales with my mom, son and neighbor. I enjoyed my time with  my family don't need someone to make the time I spent with them seem worthless, useless. I would not ever do that to someone related or not.

The first picture is of Whino, not because he drinks but because he whines a lot he is suppose to be part poodle and Pekingese . He is still home with my mom.He is almost a 1 yr old.
This is Brutus you cannot have Brutus without Caesar. E tu Brute. He is Caesar older brother. They had the same mom and dad but different litter. He is also with me in Tuttle, OK.
 This old man is Rickey. He is probably about 8 years old. No matter what he is feeling he loves to play. He can be limping with artheritis. He is going thru health problems having allergy to fleas or grass not sure. Needs an allergy shot. I told my mom to let me know how much they are and I would help. He is suppose to be my sons dog, lives with my mom.
 This is Sassy the sister to Brutus and Caesar. She is the same age as Brutus they come from the same litter. You have to be careful with here she loves to give licks, if your not careful you will get frenched kiss. Always best to keep your mouth closed.
 This is of Caesar He is 4 yrs old. He likes to dig holes also the only weiner that I know of that would play in a water puddle. He is with in Tuttle, OK . She is more of my son's dog than mine or moms but will sleep with me when I am home for visits. She also lives with my mom.

 This is Smokey. She loves to be petted. Rather stay outside than come inside when it is warm out, in the winter she is inside. Lives with my mom.
 This is ChewChew named because he sneezed alot. Also very spoilt. My mom tried to get me to bring him back with me but I think she is very attached to this cat. She would miss him a bunch. Also lives with my mom.
 I miss my pets and my mom I would love to find a house here in OKlahoma somewhere close to Oklahoma City, OK or a small town like Tuttle, Oklahoma. I love the peace and quiet.

My son lives with my mom and has a job I am so proud of him. When I moved to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. I don't think he wanted to be here with me. He did finish his school here but we were not getting along so I took him back to my moms house.

Any how enough gripping.

No comments:

Post a Comment