Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nov. 30, 2011

Not much going on lately. I have come home from work not feeling good. I think it is the change in the weather. I feel tired alot.

I did however call the urologist to see if someone got my ultrasound scheduled. I have a bladder infection that has not gone away for over a month now. I have not heard from the doctor or the nurse. I so badly want to get to feeling better. I have a slight headache, it is right behind the eyes and a small sore throat. It is one of those things when you feel like just staying home and pulling the covers up over your head.

It is tough living alone. I wish I had someone in my life who really cared about me, wanted me for me. Not for them. You know what I mean. I mean I am there if a person needs me but when I need them or ask for help I am not that lucky. I am a nice and carrying person. I have a good heart and lots of love to give to someone who is deserving.

I feel like I complain more in these blogs. I really have no idea as to what to talk about or write about. I can write about how my day goes but again I feel like I complain more.

I want to try my hand at writing small stories, but I do not know how much detail to give, how raunchy I can get without someone blowing a head gasket and reporting me to the blogger authorities.

I guess I will try to write more later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment