Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nov. 17, 2011

I am so pisst. OOPS I mean upset. I know that my roommate does not feel good but I feel like that I am alone. I have now to clean out the oven on the stove because he is to ill to do so. He cooked a pizza not on a pan or cookie sheet directly onto the grates. Now the house stinks like something burnt. I will have to go clean it up. Now if I wanted a corn dog too, him and his nephew at them all. I am so tired of this freaking craop. If I want to cook something or fix something I cannot because the ingredients or the item is gone and no one tells me a freaking thing.

He checked the oil in the truck yesterday, did not even ask if I had any to put in the truck. Said he would do it when I got home. Do you think it happened? Nope, he is laying on the sofa watching TV. I put a quart of oil in my truck. Do you think he cares about me? Nope. I am to eat whatever freaking junk is in the house. Does he replace what he uses up, nope. I pay the utilitlities and groceries thinking that they should equal up to what the rent is. Now I am still waiting for him to pay me back for the rent, do you think that has happend? Nope. He said he wants to me my mom. I plan on going then if his sister or other adoptive family needs him he drops me for them. I am so tired of this.

All I want to do is stand on my own two feet. To hell with everyone. I just want my debt caught up and to find a house and another vehicle.

Sorry for being in a bad mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment