Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nov 16, 2011

I have been such a big baby this evening not even sure why. I guess I am ultra senstive. I am stressed and worried about my mother. I wish she was here so that I can help her.

My job seems okay. I have this one co-worker. I keep wondering about him. He is very smart but I wonder how can a programmer not know his way around a computer. I think he is getting the job but it is a lot to absorb.

My roommate mentioned something about the dogs not being pottied train. They will go out to potty if you go out with them. They do go on news paper but they are also in a new place so having to learn your way around and doing things is going to take time. I have so far got them to go outside but only if I go with the, but now it is getting colder that may not always happen. My little weiners do not like the cold.

I am still unsure about the freedom debt relief program so I guess tomorrow I am going to talk to a credit union to see if they can help me. I really want a house of my own. I want so much to have my own place so that I can have my mom and the rest of the pets. I am dreaming of it every day.

I also need to force myself to sit down and study for my exams so I can finish my class but by the time I get home I am just out of the mood.

I guess I will chat with you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment