Saturday, November 12, 2011

Nov. 12, 2011

I am visiting my mother, sitting at the table blogging and brooding about what I should haves, could have and should not have done this and that.. I wish I was out of debt so I could help my mom more. I wish I was out of debt so could by a house, another vehicle for her and for me. I wish I had a place for my pets, maybe some farm animals.

She fixes the best turkey and noodles. I am a self taught cook. I cook from recipes the majority of the time, have not yet figure out how to make them my own.

I also went to Barltesville, Oklahoma with my son. I am trying to spend time with each of them. He bought cd's and I got a couple of magazines and cd's. I seen my big ass book of craft by mark montano. I wished I could have gotten that as well. He has some really cool projects. Then we went to Walmart Supercenter. I got some baskets to put my onions and garlic in. I have some things here I can take back with me to user for storage as well. He also bought me a pair of pants for my birthday, lol. 

I have got to loose some weight. I am so tired of not being able to fit into my current clothes. I know I can do it but it is finding the will power to stick with it and not get off course. I need to do this with my school, work and home life. I am so easily distracted as well. I like to make things but I am finding I don't want to finish what I started that is not good either. I sometimes wonder if I have ADD or ADHD same as what my child has.

Any how I will be back in Tuttle, Oklahoma tomorrow. I have things to take back and some dogs. I hope the landlord remembers he said i can have 2 for $300 pet deposit. I really want my own place. I need  to buy a powerball ticket and pray like the wind  that win something.

I will chat with you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment