Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Nov. 15, 20111

Hey!!! Did you miss me? Yeah, not, lol. I brought 2 dogs back with from visiting my mother. I hope my roommate pays me back for rent this week so I can give the landlord $300 deposit for them. So now when I am alone I have company. I love my pets.

I miss my mom. She is having to have eye surgery, once week. She said something that she has fluid built back up behind her eyes. If she does not have this procedure she will go blind,. I need to get her down here with me.

I am currently sitting here watching craft shows that I saved on my dvr. I am so glad they came out with that idea. I love to watch crafts and cooking shows. I can even record a movie to watch later.

You want to know something. I am a country girl at heart. I was raised on a small cattle ranch. I long to go back. I mi ss having livestock to take care of. When winter is here we would pile on the long johns, sweaters etc to keep warm, get on the tractor to take hay out. Our tractor was open, not inclosed like some of todays tractors where you have heater, radio & ac. If I had my own farm not sure if I would have cattle or goats. I would want some sort of dairy goat or cow. Learn to make my own butter and cheese that would be fun thing to do. I miss having a garden as well only thing I had problems growing was herbs be it indoors or outdoors.

I really don't want to talk about my work. I may say something I may regret and my goal is not talk bad about someone but I do wonder why smart people act dumb. That is all I wll say on this subject.

I will be back tomorrow. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment