Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Nov. 22, 2011

Not much going on today. I woke up, went to work, help a coworker or two out.

Why do people wait until the last minute to go to the grocery store? Especially when there is like 3 days left until Thanksgiving. I swear the grocery store was full of people. They do not get out of your way, if your not careful you either get blocked or ran over. People are not that polite or courtious. I guess I am a bit old fashion. Then they don't have what your looking for on the shelf or it is empty. I think within about 2 minutes I was ready to get the you know what out of there and go home. Note to self: Do not call roommate to complain. He thought I was asking for the rent I guess. Did not read his text. Oh well men.

I stopped at Little Casears for pizza but had to wait 10 minutes, so I went next door to Ribs N More got some ribs, 2 sides for about $19.60. I ate half and saved the other half for work. The weiners where happy they got 2 bones each.

Came home, cleaned up dog messes. My little weiners don't like going out in the cold and even though I laid out newspaper and left some doors open to circulate the rooms with heat, they decided the bedroom was the best place to go. So after I cleaned up their mess I vacuumed the floors. I made sure the messes were cleaned up before I vacuumed.

I was getting my computer set up and downloaded some music off of some cd's I bought. My eject button did not want to work. I could go through my computer right click and eject that way but could not use the keyboard to eject. So I called Dell they sure did fix me up. I sure wish that my life was that easy to fix.

After all that his sister (roommate sister) called, wanted me to go see if her son was eating, I guess he turned off his phone and she could not reach him. I went over to the house and let her and him talk on my phone. She wanted me to go to Sonic to get him something to eat. I did, did you know that Sonic closed at 10 pm. Yep they sure did. I called his sister to tell her, told her I would fix him a sandwich when I got back to the house. I fixed 2 grilled cheese sandwiches, and along with a coke took over to their house. Now I am not a fortune teller but I have no clue or idea why they (Sonic) closed at 10 pm.

Any how I have to decide if I want to put up my little prelit Christmas tree or go buy a large tree. I may see if I can find one that is not prelit. I want to use it for all year around.

My son called today while at work as well. I guess his grandpa passed away in Mexico. I felt so bad for him. I wish I was there with him giving him a hug and all. All I could do was comfort him over the phone. I wish that I was able to do more.

Any how enough complaints for this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment