Monday, November 21, 2011

Nov 21, 2011

I think I have jinxed myself. I told the universe I was going to kiss ass to pay off my debt. Big mistake. My roommatge still has not payed me back for Nov. rent and I know I will have to pay Dec. rent. Now I do not know what to do. I was going to take the rent money he paid me back to double up on my Dell computer bill then once it is paid off work on Bank of America.

Roommate called thinks I should file bankruptcy. He thinks that I make more money than he does. He works on a freaking oil rig. He also gets overtime. How in the hell am I making more money than he is. Also said that I can find a bankruptcy attorney for about $500. The ones I have talked to wants at least $1500.00.

My day at work went okay. Kind of boring I am trying to study so I can pass 1 exam then that would leave 2 more for me to pass for 1 certification. I am so tired of school but I also want to keep working. I feel so conflicted when I get home. I want to craft, study, cook & clean, but I am not wonder woman. I sure wish I was.

I don't know if I should start writting for real or not, like selling my stuff. I don't think I am there yet.

I will catch you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment